New Look Vision Group Inc is a leading provider of eye care products and services across Canada with locations now in Florida in the United States. Its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol BCI.
New Look Vision is a leading provider of eye care products and services across Canada with a network of 390 stores operating mainly under
the New Look Eyewear (www.newlook.ca),
Vogue Optical (www.vogueoptical.com),
Greiche & Scaff (www.greiche-scaff.com),
Iris (www.iris.ca) banners in Canada,
and the Edward Beiner (www.edwardbeiner.com - US ) banner in Florida.
The Company operates a lens processing laboratory and a distribution centre in Ville St-Laurent, Québec, and a lens processing laboratory in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Our geographical distribution is as follows:
||Number of stores
|Newfoundland & Labrador
|Price Edward Island
The Company’s current priorities and development plans include the following objectives:
- To continue to explore generic growth and acquisitions opportunities across Canada in order to take advantage of consolidation of the Canadian retail optical industry;
- To build on the Company's newly established presence in Florida;
- To share current practices between the banners by benchmarking activities and identifying areas from which the group could maximize results and cash flows;
- To improve liquidity and the balance sheet through a planned program of annual repayment of acquisition debt;
- To increase our market position by an expansion and continual modernization of our state-of-the-art laboratories, aggressive marketing, availability of optometrists and well-trained personnel;
- To continue to improve the efficiency of our operations by significant investments in system; and
- To continue to improve the Company's omni-channel presence including our web-related platform for eye exam appointments, contact lens sales orders and greater information to the public through our internet window display and newsletter on eyewear fashion trends.