New Look Vision Group is looking for a passionate and versatile Creative Lead to create, develop, sell, pilot, execute and support various advertising, communications, multimedia, corporate image, production, brands, etc. within an internal multidisciplinary team (photographer/videographer, CRM specialist, e-commerce, content, social networks, etc.) and external (advertising agency, media placement, freelancers, etc.).
If you like challenges, creation, action, strategic thinking and want to evolve in a constantly growing environment, this is where you will be fulfilled.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Communication and Marketing, the Creative Lead will:
- Create and present innovative, captivating and engaging concepts to support various communication-marketing strategies and tactics and decline them coherently according to each channel;
- Understand the objectives and the strategic and commercial issues specific to the projects;
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and requests;
- Ensure the creative direction and the development of concepts, from ideation, to conceptualization, to production until delivery;
- Create brands of private collections or products with unique visual identities (models, logos, mood boards, graphic standards, etc.);
- Create mock-ups of web projects (UX & UI);
- Realize and produce print and digital advertising projects and tools for various banners for external and internal purposes (animations, web banners, gifs, web pages, social media posts, etc.);
- Design and integrate web pages, banners, blogs, emails, interactive advertisements and other front-end content with the help of IT;
- Be a point of contact for other departments and partners who need brand assets and visual content;
- Take charge of production projects: image processing, photo retouching, technical drawings, illustrations, stop-motion, etc. ;
- Identify and master printing specifications and processes, correct proofs, revise and ensure the quality of deliverables;
- Work in tandem with the in-house producer-videographer.
- Ensure the quality, uniformity and compliance of the graphic production content throughout the production process, both technically and artistically, as well as respecting the company's graphic standards.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Have more than 2 years of experience in creative lead;
- Have more than 5 years of experience in design and/or advertising (ideally in an agency or in a studio);
- Be creative, have a developed artistic sense, a good general knowledge and a keen curiosity;
Spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to visualize ideas, present them, defend them with convincing and strategic explanations and ensure their realization;
- Negotiation, supervision and technical follow-up skills with external and internal partners in the production process so that the finished product respects the concept, the brand, the business objectives, the creative vision and the deadlines.
- Hold a college or university degree in graphic design or equivalent;
- Welcome feedback with openness and a sense of humor;
- Ability to juggle with various fast-paced projects;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Master Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign;
- Know the standards of printed production;
- Know Web/HTML production;
- Stay informed of best practices in the industry and be on the lookout for innovation;
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
In addition to joining a dynamic team, here is what we offer:
- Permanent full-time position from Monday to Friday;
- Great openness to working remotely;
- Annual pair of free glasses and discounts (including family and friends);
- Group insurance upon hiring;
- Paid vacation and 4 personal days per year
- Privileged rate for auto/home insurance;
- Free access to a telemedicine service.
About New Look Vision Group
New Look Vision Group is a leader in the distribution of eye care products and services across Canada and the United States. The group's network is made up of nearly 500 stores specializing in vision care. It brings together several banners such as New Look Eyewear, Greiche & Scaff, IRIS, Vogue Optical, Edward Beiner (USA) and Luxury Optical Holding (USA). The company operates an ophthalmic lens manufacturing laboratory and distribution center in Ville St-Laurent, Quebec.
Send your curriculum vitae and a portfolio of your best achievements (attachment or hyperlink) to: