Quality assurance analyst (I.T)
New Look Vision Group is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Analyst. Reporting to the Director Projects & Business Analysis, you will be working in our offices located at 4405 Chemin du Bois-Franc in Ville Saint-Laurent.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is an integral role in the delivery team, responsible for ensuring software applications meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for deployment to the users. The QA Analyst responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests, identifying issues, and presenting solutions when necessary.
- Prepare QA plans, test plans, test strategies, test estimates, and traceability matrix;
- Execute test cases including but not limited to unit, system, and integration testing;
- Convert business requirements into user acceptance testing scenarios to be tested by the business;
- Work with JIRA to create bug tickets with reproducible steps and interact with the team for resolution of defects;
- Coordinate with other teams and stakeholders during the unit, integration, and UAT testing;
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application tests are delivered on time, and expectations are met;
- Triage bugs and determine priorities while respecting the timeline;
- Provide training as required to other team members;
- Propose and develop scripts and automation tools for automated test suites across various platforms;
- Create a seamless front-end user experience;
- Manage software releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios;
- Participate in release delivery and business Go/No-go reviews;
- Maintain the release schedule for all applications and ensure alignment across deliveries and their dependencies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related fields;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in creating test cases based on requirements, user stories, execute test cases, log defects, and reporting;
- Experience in functional, integration, regression, and non-functional testing;
- Experience with ERP testing, API and integrations testing, SaaS product testing;
- Comprehensive knowledge of test strategy, test plan, test data, and test case preparation;
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications, JIRA tickets, and DevOps;
- Experience in omni-channel retail environment is an asset;
- Organized with proven ability to prioritize and meet competing deadlines;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and detail oriented;
- Bilingual is required (English/French);
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with project stakeholders (internal and external);
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail industry is an asset;
- Experience with effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Operations, Finance, IT.
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text. Vision New Look Group is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider the application for employment of all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality of origin, age, disability or other status protected by law.
Human Resources Department
By email : email@example.com
Important to mention the contest number :