Production supervisor (Night)
Join Us at New Look Vision Group!!!
Since 1986, New Look Vision Group Inc is one of Quebec's flagship corporations and a fast growing company. It’s in 2002 that we launch our large ophthalmic lenses laboratory et a distribution centre in Ville Saint-Laurent. In 2019, our laboratory and distribution centre is the leader in the Canadian industry.
In 2022, New Look Vision Group has been awarded the prestigious “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” status after a thorough audit and selection process conducted by Deloitte Canada.
If being forthright, ambitious, respectful and empowering is part of your core values, apply!
If you are currently looking for a Production Supervisor position on the NIGHT shift, it's at NEW LOOK VISION GROUP that you must apply!
Schedule: 23h to 6h30 - 37,5 hours/week
The Production Supervisor plans, organizes, coordinates, directs and controls laboratory-related activities to achieve established objectives. He or she manages the manufacturing team, controls the manufacturing processes and ensures the smooth running of operations. He or she plays a key role in production management by supporting the Assistant Production Manager to achieve the highest levels of performance, quality and security.
In other words, it's the challenge you are looking for!
- Overnight Employee Management
- Employee Training & Mobilization
- Many projects focusing on continuous improvement
- Putting in place procedures
- Ensure the health & Safety of employees
- Employees Coaching You're interested!?
Apply and we will contact you today!
WHO YOU ARE:
• Training in management, production, engineering or optics an asset;
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position in the manufacturing sector;
• Experience in optics and knowledge of DVI software an asset;
• Aptitude for teamwork; • Ease and ability to communicate, to lead, to act autonomously and to take initiative;
• Sense of priority, organization and responsibility;
• In-depth knowledge of Office Suite;
• Perfectly bilingual (French-English).
The benefits of working together
Free parking at all time
Purchase program for employees and their families
Social activities throughout the year
Full range of insurance benefits
Virtual Telehealth Program
12 Statutory Holiday Clean
Work Environment Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (financial, legal, psychological, etc)
Human Resources Department
By email : email@example.com
Important to mention the contest number :