Administrative Assistant-production Team
About New Look Vision Group
New Look Vision Group, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, is the leading provider of eye care products and services across Canada and is rapidly expanding in the United States.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Our Mission: Enhancing life’s sights and sounds
We are honest and to the point with each other. We face the facts, whether they are positive or negative, and remain solutions focused. We are humble and open. Nothing to hide, everything to share. We don’t conceal information from each other or play politics.
We are shrewd operators, focused on results. We are ambitious for the company and brave in delivery. We are numbers-driven and use data to make the best decisions, dispassionately. We analyze but know when to stop, make decisions and take calculated risks. We never settle for average, rather we strive for excellence.
We respect and support each other, always. We value diversity… and we don’t just write this: diversity is part of our fabric and makes us better. We never judge, never assume, and always treat each other the way we want to be treated. We have a great sense of duty towards customers (patients) and the community. But we also laugh and don’t take ourselves too seriously!
Our ambitions are global, but our execution is local. We are a team of teams. A group empowering and leveraging the superior knowledge of troops on the ground. We know that the success of our business flows from the people who serve our customers every day, and everything we do is aimed at supporting them better.
In 2022, New Look Vision Group has been awarded the prestigious “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” status after a thorough audit and selection process conducted by Deloitte Canada.
- Prepare, write, revise and proofread presentations (eg Power point), brochures, publications, reports, emails;
- Generate and assist in the preparation of regular reports;
- Create and import databases in in-house software (DVI) of the ERP type;
- Collect and process the various requests in order of priority in order to meet the established deadlines;
- Ensure the accuracy of the information received and consult stakeholders as needed;
- Research, compile, produce and enter data, statistics and other information;
- Classify and codify various invoices;
- Check the quality of documents and make the necessary corrections before handing them over to the actors concerned;
- Proceed with the translation of certain documents submitted by the actors concerned and validation of this translation before distribution;
- Plan, fix and confirm appointments and meetings;
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the competent person;
- Participate in the organization of various events;
- Manage access cards (Activate, deactivate, etc.);
- Photocopy and print documents on behalf of other colleagues;
- Performs any other task related to his duties and responsibilities at the request of his immediate superior.
- High school diploma;
- Must have training in office automation, secretarial work or any other training or experience deemed equivalent;
- Strong computer skills;
- Experience in document translation;
- Good understanding with the use of databases;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Bilingualism (English, French) both oral and written;
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask;
- Demonstrates versatility and is able to adapt quickly;
- Aptitude for teamwork and collaboration with different departments;
- Excellent command of MS Office (Excel, Word, outlook and PowerPoint);
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Human Resources Department
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important to mention the contest number :